Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Every morning that I wake up, I'm lucky I could see another day.


And even if I got some problems, it's ok, 'cause I blow 'em away.
Sometimes I think about how lucky I am, just to be alive..how lucky I am to breathe. I've wasted my life so many times, I've done so many horrible things to myself, in the hope of never waking up. Now, everyday I wake up, I say 'thank you'.
I somehow feel blessed, and saved. It's strange, I know.
Well, the song of the day is It's Ok by T. Mills. First of all, because it's an awesome, catchy song. I heard it yesterday, and I loved it! But also because the chorus is so amazing...fits me and my view of life perfectly. I'm lucky to wake up, to see another day. All those times I probably should've died, but didn't.
I can't say anything, but...it touches me.

- Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment